When it comes to commercial or residential properties of all kinds, there is almost nothing more important than traffic control. This is even more true for road side construction, work zones, and events such as weddings or funerals.
Before you can have peace of mind in regards to these places or areas, you have to know that traffic is being properly controlled through high quality products and services where applicable. For all of your needs, you can rely on companies such as Capitol Traffic Services. They will not only provide all of the products you need, but can also help you develop a comprehensive traffic control plan that’s ideal for your situation.
They offer the following.
You’re looking for products that are going to absorb and redirect the impact of vehicles should they veer off track. You certainly aren’t looking for products that are impossible to set up. The barricades offered by Capitol Traffic Services can be set up easily, moved, and taken down with ease. As a company that understands the importance of traffic control, they purposefully offer products that people don’t have to struggle with, all the while knowing that they’re going to do their job if an accident does happen.
They offer barricades that are prefect for:
- Directing traffic away from various hazards
- Providing construction and work zone safety
- Delineating construction areas
Their barricades are a great alternative to concrete barricades, as they aren’t cumbersome, while being strong at the same time. Capitol Traffic Services provides:
- SLED Crash Cushions – Standing for Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipator, SLED barricades are narrow, non-redirective gating crash cushions, and are perfect for the protection of permanent or temporary structures or areas.
- CrashGard Sand Barrel Systems – Need something to protect against any possible minor impact? These are the barricades for you. They can be transported and stored easily, and are comprised of materials that protect against UV light to keep their color from fading.
- Type I, II, and III Barricades – Ideal for virtually any traffic control need you might have. These are guaranteed not to let you down.
- Pedestrian Barricades – These barricades are comprised of galvanized steel. If you need some tough, heavy duty barricades, then these are the ones for you. They are also easy to connect with each other, and portable as well, so they will accommodate many different work zone and construction projects.
- SafetyRail ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricades and SafetyWall ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricades – All ADA Guidelines and MUTCD 2009 standards are met with these barricades.
- TrafFix Water-Wall – These are durable, water-filled barricades that function as temporary crash barriers.
Traffic Control Signs and Stencils
Capitol Traffic Services has plenty of commonly required signs and stencils on reserve, and can get them out to you in almost no time at all. However, if you need something a bit more custom or specialized, they can also create it instantly via their custom CNC router. Just call and let them know what you need, or send an image, they’ll get right to work on it.
Signs and stencils they provide include those which indicate:
- Handicapped parking
- Stop, start, or yield
- Slow traffic
- One way streets
- Truck speed limits
- Truck routes
- Surface conditions
- Road width
- Lane control
- Slow traffic
Don’t forego traffic safety. Contact Capitol Traffic Services today!