There is a wide variety of uses for pavement stencils in terms of traffic control. Stencils are used on public roads, private and public parking lots, driveways, and other areas to indicate the proper flow of traffic and indicate who can park where. They provide the visual cues and reminders many need to keep streets and lots safe and orderly.
Whether you own a residential or commercial property and require traffic control stencils for any reason, Capitol Barricade offers virtually anything you need. If you are looking for some commonly required stencils, such as those that indicate:
- Handicapped parking
- Reserved parking
- One way streets
- Charging station
They have plenty of them on reserve at their sign shop and can get them out to you as quickly as possible. However, if you’re looking for something a bit more customized, such as stencils with a unique design or one indicated a specific message as it relates to your property (or even a specific person), they can create it in no time using their custom CNC router. Just call them up and let them know what you need, or send an image, and they’ll get to work on creating it. Typically, they can get your sign out to you in as little as three to five business days.
Capitol Barricade provides:
- Safety and order – Their pavement stencils are very efficient, being able to be applied concisely and easily via pavement paint or pavement thermoplastic. They offer safety and order in driveways, work zones, roadways, construction areas, and more.
- Affordability – You won’t have to pay excessive amounts of money just to maintain worker and driver safety.
- Custom designs – They can create any shape, style, or message you have in mind.
What Kinds of Stencils Do Capitol Barricade Provide?
In terms of materials, you can choose from either of the following options:
- Thermalized Aluminum Stencils – These are comprised of thermalized .080 inch thick flat stock. This means they lie flat on the pavement for an easy and even application, and can be easily cleaned up. These stencils also have round edges, so they will contain paint overspray which makes your pavement stencil markings appear clean, concise, and professional.
- Polymer Plastic Stencils – Choose from either ⅛ inch LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) or HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) plastic pavement stencils. These will make the perfect match for virtually any job.
Not quite sure which ones are right for you? Just call them and explain exactly what you need them for, and they’ll make the right recommendation.
Capitol Barricade provides:
- ADA Stencils – You can rest assured that these will be made in total compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Parking Lot Stencils – They offer a wide range of parking lot stencils. Whether you need them for a shipping warehouse, a school, a government building, a restaurant, or right at home, they have what you’re looking for.
- Road Stencils – Their road stencils will ensure the safety of workers, drivers, and pedestrians alike.
- Traffic Control Stencils – Just as with all of their stencils, you can rest assured these are made in full compliance with all state and federal regulations.