Written by Garrison Richmond
Are you Looking for a permanent solution to replace all your missing teeth? But don’t want dental bridges or dentures? Considering something that not only looks but also functions like your natural teeth? All on 4 and 6 dental implants are very popular solutions among dental patients nowadays. They are one of the permanent solutions for your long-term, healthy smile. It’s considered as a valuable gift from advanced dental implant technology. This is the most advanced and comprehensive technique in implant dentistry. It replaces dentures and bridges without the hassle and long-term procedures of the conventional implants.
Tooth loss is one of the common dental problems faced by a large number of adults in Australia. As you age, you may miss all of your upper or lower teeth due to health or medical issues. All on 4 and 6 dental implants are popular options for restoration. This helps in avoiding the hassles and discomfort of the traditional dentures.
All on 4 and 6 dental implants are the type of dental implants in which a small titanium screw is fixed inside your jawbone to replace the root of the missing teeth. This implant requires minor surgery. After the successful completion of implant, a crown is attached to give you a realistic-looking prosthetic tooth. This tooth is fully functional as your natural teeth.
All on 4 and 6 dental implants as the name implies is a whole set of teeth that take the support of only four or 6 dental implants. This technique has brought a revolution in implant dentistry. You need not worry about missing teeth anymore. If you are about to lose your natural teeth, this advanced technique can fix your issues in just a few days’ time.
Why All On 4 and 6 Dental Implants?
All On 4 and 6 dental implants is very preferable options among most of the dental patients because of its high success rate.
- It complements the aesthetic appearance of your face.
- It increases your self-confidence.
- It’s biocompatible to your body.
- The whole treatment procedure is completed in just one day.
- You will get immediate teeth.
- Maintenance of routine oral hygiene is very easy and cheap.
- The treatment is completed in a very short duration.
- No bone grafting and the installation time is very short.
- Improves functionality and oral health.
- Promotes a strong bite and proper chewing.
- There is no soreness of gum, unlike conventional dentures.
- The implanted teeth remain stable while you are speaking or eating.
What’s The Success Rate of All On 4 and 6 Dental Implants?
All on 4 and 6 dental implants procedure does not require bone grafting. It is a permanent, fixed and predictable technique of replacing your missing teeth in a very short duration of time. You may require just 1-3 days’ time. Its success rate is very high. The high success rate and extremely comfortable treatment procedure have made it one of the most popular and predictable options in the implant dentistry.
Are You Suitable?
Titanium is used for making implants. It is bio-compatible in nature. It integrates and bonds with your bone over a period of time. This technique is suitable for almost all age group though there are few dental patients for whom all on 4 and 6 dental implant may not be suitable.
If you are suffering from diseases like diabetes, bad gum disease, osteoporosis and much more, you need to seek advice from your specialist. This advanced implant technique may not be suitable for you. The dental implant specialist implements this advanced implant technique to restore as well as to maintain your dental health.
The increasing success rate of all in 4 and 6 dental implants show that this suits almost everyone including those who:
- Have decayed and broken teeth that are very difficult or almost impossible to fix.
- Are losing, or have lost most of their teeth.
- Have advanced gum disease or loose teeth.
- Are struggling with ill-fitting and unstable dentures.
- Have insufficient bones in their jaws and have been told that dental implant is not suitable for them.
If you hate wearing dental dentures, all on 4 and 6 dental implants give you a full set of fixed teeth that look and function like exactly like your original teeth.
What’s the Cost Of All On 4 and 6 Dental Implants?
The cost of all on 4 and 6 dental implants depends on many factors. Some of them are:
- The number of teeth you need to replace
- Dentist consultation
- The condition of your oral health
- The material type used for making implants
- Different procedure followed before implant surgery
- X-rays & other treatments
- Surgery and fitting
- Post-treatment dentist visit and maintenance
- Much more
All on 4 and 6 dental implants last for decades but its longevity depends on several factors including your health conditions, age, the implants quality, regular care and maintenance. This advanced treatment technique has brought a revolution in the world of implant dentistry. If you are dreaming of getting rid of loose dentures or an annoying denture glue, contact the dental implant specialist of Designer Smiles.
The main intention of this article is to promote the knowledge and understanding of general oral health topics. It is not a substitute for professional diagnosis, treatment or advice. You should always seek an advice from an appropriately qualified healthcare practitioner or dentist before proceeding with a surgical or any type of invasive procedure.