Original Article by Albina Hughes
Gone are the days when people used to be worried about the teeth implants. It was a lengthy process because of not so advanced technology. All on 4 implants have brought revolution in implant dentistry. It is considered as one of the most advanced and comprehensive techniques in implant dentistry. All on 4 implants in Melbourne replaces your dental dentures unlike the long-term process of the conventional implants. This type of treatment involves the placement of the whole set of fixed teeth on four dental implants.
All-on-four dental implants provide a permanent solution to a lifelong healthy smile. The specialist of all on 4 implants Melbourne replaces your dentures in very short duration of 1-3 days unlike the lengthy procedure of conventional implants.
By combining state-of-the-art technology and modern equipment with the expertise of all on 4 implant teams, the specialist implant dentist of Melbourne has developed an easy and comfortable way to give most patients a new smile in one day.
If you are suitable for all on 4 implants, it can be truly a life-transforming procedure for you.
- It offers you fully functional, realistic-looking prosthetic teeth.
- It helps in restoring and improving oral functions.
- Improves your facial height.
- Correct the position of your jaw.
- Improves and promotes a strong bite.
- Improves your speech.
- Complements your facial aesthetics.
- Increases your self-confidence.
- Prevents future bone-loss.
- Less invasive method
Factors Determining The Cost
All on 4 implants is a cost-effective technique that focuses on the realistic, full replacement of teeth and gum. Its cost varies on the basis of several factors. Some of them are:
- The total number of teeth you want to be replaced.
- The type of material used for making implants.
- Number of visits to the dentist and consultation.
- Qualification and popularity of the dentist.
- Consultation fee.
- Procedures followed before surgery.
- Oral health condition and age.
- Post-treatment maintenance.
- Much more
All on 4 implants in Melbourne streamlines the implant processes. This means you will have to spend minimum time without your teeth. You will receive your complete set of teeth as little as 1-3 days from the day of your surgery. Your all on 4 implants Melbourne experience will not only be caring, professional but also reassuring at the highest level.
Long Term Benefits
This implant technique has been developed to simplify the complicated process of conventional dental implants. All on 4 implants don’t require bone grafting or any other ancillary surgical methods. The long-term benefits include:
- It provides an aesthetically superior solution to your missing teeth in a very competitive market price.
- It provides your immediate functionality and implantation.
- It’s a holistic approach that focuses on renewed emotional and physical wellbeing.
This dental implant offers an ideal dental care solution to those who have badly decayed and severely damaged teeth or severely impacted teeth because of the gum disease. If you have low bone density issues that can’t support several dental implants, all on 4 is the best option for you. If you are suffering from diabetes, osteoporosis, or any other health condition, you can opt for all-on-four dental implant service. These diseases can make you ineligible for normal dental implants.
The main intention of this article is to promote the knowledge and understanding of general oral health topics. It is not a substitute for professional diagnosis, treatment or advice. You should always seek an advice from an appropriately qualified healthcare practitioner or dentist before proceeding with a surgical or any type of invasive procedure.
The author believes that a bright and healthy smile enhances your self-esteem and leaves a positive impact on your social and professional life. He spends the day in handling digital marketing for all on 4 implants Melbourne. In his free time, he is interested in writing engaging articles on oral health care solution to educate his readers.